Assemblywoman Linda Stender has introduced AR191, which would
- put New Jersey on record opposing the Pilgrim Pipeline
- call for a moratorium on planning, surveying, and construction for this project
- call on the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for the project
- call on the N.J. Department of Environmental Protection to conduct a thorough environmental review of the project
- urge the N.Y. State Legislature to adopt a similar resolution.
New Jersey residents can register their support for this important bill by contacting their local legislators urging them to vote for AR191. You can find your legislators’ contact information here.